Mother Cabrini Carriage
We are happy to announce that Mother Cabrini’s carriage has been moved from West Park and is now on permanent display at St. Frances Cabrini Shrine in Manhattan.
Mother Cabrini worked, vacationed and visited regularly in West Park. This horse-drawn carriage was her method of transportation. She and her Sisters used it to pick up children at the train station and do errands. The carriage was built in 1890 and lovingly restored by the Cabrini West Park Maintenance Department in 2008.