The Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
The Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (MSC) commit their entire life, energies, talents and time to bringing the reign of God’s love, compassion, and reconciliation wherever they live and minister.
They are women whose missionary identity is expressed in prayer, in community and in ministry. Each is:
- Drawn by the heart of Jesus to be a bearer of Christ’s love in the world;
- Welcoming and inviting; hospitality is an MSC hallmark;
- A discerner of God’s will, open to God’s mysteries, willing to be sent, and a worker for peace and justice;
- Mission-driven and dedicated to serving the poor, the vulnerable, and those on the margins of society;
- Passionate to serve and eager to spread Christ’s compassion to the ends of the earth;
- A bearer of St. Frances Cabrini’s legacy of serving those in need through works of healing, teaching, caring and giving, with particular emphasis on the needs of women, children, frail elders and immigrants.
The Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus are present on six continents and 16 countries of the world. For More information visit https://www.mothercabrini.org/